Prakash Raj is one actor who does different things at a time. After directing a unique film Ulavacharu Biryani, he is all set to direct once again. He is currently scripting his upcoming flick and is slated to take the film on the floors soon.
The talented actor is currently busy with nearly ten films in different languages and is wrapping them in quick time so that he can dedicate enough time for his upcoming flick. This news was revealed by Prakash himself on his Twitter handle. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this project.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?