Prakash Raj is one actor who doesn’t believe in taking a long break. After completing a schedule of Dabangg-2, he joined Puri Jagannadh and Ravi Teja for almost a month long schedule of Devudu Chesina Manushulu in Bangkok. The latest news is that he has completed his part of the shooting and all set to return to Chennai today to start working on Radhamohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam. Prakash Raj has announced that he’s going to produce the film on Duet Movies banner, which makes it the fourth time that Prakash Raj is producing a Radhamohan’s film. The duo had earlier teamed up for films like Mozhi, Abhiyum Naanum (Aakasamantha) and Payanam (Gaganam). Allu Sirish is going to play the lead role in Gauravam and this is also his debut film as an actor. The latest buzz is that Radhamohan is in talks with Tamannaah to act in this bilingual film. More details will be announced soon.
- Controversial heroine to tie the knot
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US