The recently released Kannada film, Godhi Banna Sadharana Mykattu is creating a huge buzz off late all over Karnataka. Latest update reveals that national award winning actor Prakash Raj will be remaking the film in both Telugu and Tamil.
Prakash has bought the remake rights of this thriller and will soon start working on this project. Off late, Prakash Raj has been taking it easy with his acting offers and is concentrating on direction.
Godhi Banna Sadharana Mykattu is a mystery thriller and it will be very interesting to see as who Prakash Raj will cast in lead roles.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors