Actor Prakash Raj shocked everyone earlier this week when he decided to send a legal notice to Pratap Simha, MP from Mysore, for making derogatory statements against him.
It all began when Pratap Simha alleged that Prakash Raj was running behind a dancer when his son died. “Being sad due to son’s death, having left your wife and ran behind a dancer, do you Mr. Raj have any right/legitimacy/worthiness to say anything to Yogi-Modi,” Pratap Simha had posted on Twitter.
In a recent interview, responding to questions why he sent a legal notice to Pratap Simha, Prakash Raj said, “When an elected MP also resorts to trolling, a legal notice sends out a strong message to people who troll. I want to make it clear that in this country, we can’t take this unhealthy trend of trying to stop voices and abuse dissent. My act should empower every citizen and reinforce the fact that they have the freedom to express, and no one has the power to stop them.”
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero