Prakash Raj has come up with a unique offer for NRIs. His latest production, ‘Gouravam’, can now be watched legally and in full HD quality online. Viewers will need to pay US$ 5 for a one day pass and this offer is open to viewers of all countries except India and USA.
As a bonus, viewers who register and watch the film before May 1st will get a chance to watch ‘Dhoni’ for free. This unique offer is coming with Prakash Raj’s personal guarantee.“After your payment, you will be able to watch Dhoni for free to test your Internet bandwidth. Then you will have 24 hours to view the movie Gauravam. If you still had bad Internet connection and had difficulty in viewing the movie, I will give your money back.”, says Prakash Raj.
For more details, you can refer to http://prakashrajlive.com .
This is a good move from Prakash Raj and if this proves successful, it might encourage other producers to follow suit.
- Agnyaathavaasi sets an all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from February
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual