Around ten days ago, a 17-year-old girl named Abrina, the niece of actor Prakash Raj and his ex-wife Lalithakumari, went missing. Several film stars, including Prakash Raj and Karthi, urged their followers on social media to help find Abrina’s whereabouts.
There were several hashtags on social media to spread awareness about Abrina’s missing. Chennai police and many volunteers from Chennai and Bengaluru too were on a huge search for the missing girl. But in a major relief to everyone, Prakash Raj took to Twitter this morning and said that Abrina returned home.
#abrina. .. thank you to everyone who tried to help.. wish .. n prayed. Our child is back🙏🙏🙏
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) September 16, 2017
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry