Versatile actor Prakash Raj’s upcoming directorial venture, Maa Voori Ramayanam, has wrapped up its shooting part and the actor-director is currently busy with the film’s post-production process. This Telugu-Kangana bilingual is being made with a shoestring budget.
Calling the film a dream, a journey and a perception, Prakash Raj took to his Twitter profile to announce that the film will release in February. The passionate filmmaker even expressed his confidence that the film will surely be loved by film lovers.
Starring child actors and newcomers, Maa Voori Ramayanam is being produced by Prakash Raj himself and the film has its music scored by legendary composer Maestro Ilayaraja.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you