Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s upcoming directorial, Mana Voori Ramayanam, has finally wrapped up its post-production formalities and is awaiting its theatrical release. The versatile artiste has made this film as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual.
Mana Voori Ramayanam is a village-based social drama full of rustic humour. The actor cum director will now be gearing up for censor scrutiny after which he will kick-start the promotional campaign.
Prakash Raj himself has produced this film on Prakash Raj Productions along with 1st Copy Pictures.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you