Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s upcoming directorial, Mana Voori Ramayanam, has finally wrapped up its post-production formalities and is awaiting its theatrical release. The versatile artiste has made this film as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual.
Mana Voori Ramayanam is a village-based social drama full of rustic humour. The actor cum director will now be gearing up for censor scrutiny after which he will kick-start the promotional campaign.
Prakash Raj himself has produced this film on Prakash Raj Productions along with 1st Copy Pictures.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you