Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s upcoming directorial, Mana Voori Ramayanam, has finally wrapped up its post-production formalities and is awaiting its theatrical release. The versatile artiste has made this film as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual.
Mana Voori Ramayanam is a village-based social drama full of rustic humour. The actor cum director will now be gearing up for censor scrutiny after which he will kick-start the promotional campaign.
Prakash Raj himself has produced this film on Prakash Raj Productions along with 1st Copy Pictures.
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
Articles that might interest you