Prakash Raj is currently busy wrapping up the shooting of his upcoming trilingual film Ulavacharu Biriyani. The film’s last schedule began recently in Mysore and now, Prakash Raj has revealed that the film’s climax is going to be shot from December 5 onwards.
Prakash Raj, Sneha, Oorvashi, Samyuktha Hornad, S P Balasubramaniam and Sihi Kahi Chandru are playing lead roles in this film. Prakash Raj is reportedly quite excited about how the film is shaping up and he confessed that he’s enjoying directing the film. Most part of the film has been shot in Mysore.
The film is the official remake of a Malayalam film titled, Salt n’ Pepper and Prakash Raj himself is producing the film under Duet Movies banner. Dil Raju is going to distribute the Telugu version. Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Preetha is the cinematographer. The film is expected to release in early 2014.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you