Prakash Raj is one man who needs no introduction. The versatile actor has been busy shuttling from one language to the other but this has not stopped the crazy star to make his own choice of movies.
Though he mostly appears in commercial movies, Prakash Raj has been associated with some very interesting movies in the past. His latest production was Allu Sirish’s debut movie Gauravam and now according to reports he will be directing a film named Ulavacharu Biryani. Set to be a bilingual, details about the film and star cast will be revealed soon.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you