Prakash Raj is one man who needs no introduction. The versatile actor has been busy shuttling from one language to the other but this has not stopped the crazy star to make his own choice of movies.
Though he mostly appears in commercial movies, Prakash Raj has been associated with some very interesting movies in the past. His latest production was Allu Sirish’s debut movie Gauravam and now according to reports he will be directing a film named Ulavacharu Biryani. Set to be a bilingual, details about the film and star cast will be revealed soon.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you