Pranitha Subhash, who’s playing one of the lead roles in Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda, has laughed off the rumours surrounding her upcoming film. Over the past few days, several gossip mongers had been spreading rumours about a lip-lock between Manchu Manoj and Pranitha in the film. In fact, a picture showing them kissing is doing rounds on the internet these days.
Responding to the rumours, Pranitha Subhash said, “There’s no lip-lock in the film. The picture that’s doing rounds on the internet has been taken from a song and it doesn’t even last for more than a second. The whole thing is being blown out of proportion.” The actress has been the target of several rumours, including buzz about wearing a bikini in one of her upcoming films, over the past few months; however, she says, “I don’t even know how these rumours are being circulated about me.”
Apart from this Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda, she’ll soon be seen in NTR, Samantha starrer Rabhasa and another Kannada film titled Brahma.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many