Popular Tamil Hero Prashanth will soon be seen in the movie ‘Bebbuli’. The movie is the official remake of the superhit ‘Malayoou Mambattiyaan’. Prasanth’s father Thyagarajan, who starred in the original film as the hero, is directing this movie. The film has been made with a big budget and it has been shot in the forests of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
The film is currently in post production mode and the makers are planning to release the movie in the last week of December. Mumaith Khan,Kota Srinivasa Rao, Prakash Raj, Vadivelu and others are playing key roles in the movie. Thaman has scored the music for this movie and the audio is expected to be released in a few weeks time.
Thyagarajan himself is producing the movie.Meera Jasmine is the heroine in this movie.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans