Nara Rohit’s Pratinidhi was one film which was well appreciated. Years later, the film is now remade in Tamil with the title Ko 2. Starring National Award winner Bobby Simha, this film has created a huge buzz in Tamil and is eagerly awaited.
The promos of the film have caught excitingly well and now with the Tamil Nadu elections nearing soon, the craze for the film is even more. Prakash Raj plays the chief minister’s role which was done by Kota Srinivasa Rao here.
Directed by Sarath, this film has Nikki Garlani as the female lead.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you