Praveen Sattaru, who is basking in the glory of PSV Garuda Vega’s success, is all set to start shooting the biopic of badminton player-turned-coach Pullela Gopichand early next year. Sudheer Babu will play the lead role and it’s going to be made in both Telugu and Hindi.
Talking about the biopic, Praveen stated that Gopichand’s life has a lot of drama and at one point, during his research, Gopichand’s story became so melodramatic that he had to tone down some of it.
“Let’s take Dangal as an example. The story of the Phogat sisters was depicted as realistically as possible and as audience when we watch it unfold on screen, we’re fully aware it’s based on a real life story. Naturally, as a viewer you’ll like it more than a fictional story because everything you see in the movie – be it drama, euphoria and heroism – can be related with the characters we root for. The story of Gopichand, too, will create a similar impact,” Praveen said in a recent interview.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time