That Power Star Pawan Kalyan would be teaming up with his close friend and maverick director Trivikram Srinivas is a known fact. The duo will be aiming to score a hat-trick with their upcoming movie, which will kick-start after Pawan wraps up Katamarayudu.
According to the latest update, Trivikram is busy finalising the tunes composed by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander. Trivikram and Anirudh are currently brainstorming in Chennai to bring out a chartbusting music album.
This movie will be produced by S Radhakrishna and it will have Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as the female leads.
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Dry run finally ends in Bollywood
Articles that might interest you