We had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that the pre-production has kick started as the key team members Surender Reddy, Charan and few other writers are busy in the script discussions currently.
Reports reveal that the makers have decided to make a few changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. It will also be quite interesting to see as to who will reprise Aravind Swamy’s negative role in Telugu.
Noted producer DVV Danayya has bagged the Telugu remake rights for a whopping amount. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Press Note : DJ Bunny’s Biggest in USA
Articles that might interest you