Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is on a mission to launch his films without much gap between each of his projects. Even as his latest film, Thikka, is all set for its release on August 13, Tej is gearing up to commence the regular shooting of his next film.
To be directed by Gopichand Malineni, this as-yet-untitled film is nearing its pre-production and the regular shooting will commence from the 20th of August. This high budget entertainer is said to be an action drama. The makers are yet to announce the actress who will play Tej’s romantic interest.
This film will be produced by Nallamaulpu Bujji and Tagore Madhu. SS Thaman has already begun composing the soundtrack.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick