Even though the Baahubali storm has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of the film. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been shot already and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in September and the entire unit is back to work after a brief break. Several plans are being layed to make this sequel a even bigger hit. Reports also reveal that a few Bollywood stars will also be seen in the part two which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you