Even though the Baahubali storm has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of the film. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been shot already and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in September and the entire unit is back to work after a brief break. Several plans are being layed to make this sequel a even bigger hit. Reports also reveal that a few Bollywood stars will also be seen in the part two which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you