Even though the Baahubali storm has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of the film. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been shot already and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in September and the entire unit is back to work after a brief break. Several plans are being layed to make this sequel a even bigger hit. Reports also reveal that a few Bollywood stars will also be seen in the part two which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event