Even though the Baahubali storm has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of the film. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been shot already and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in September and the entire unit is back to work after a brief break. Several plans are being layed to make this sequel a even bigger hit. Reports also reveal that a few Bollywood stars will also be seen in the part two which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture