Prior to the release of Kalyana Vaibhogame, young hero Naga Shaurya’s career was on a downhill with nearly four films failing to get profits for the makers and distributors. However, Naga Shaurya is a relieved man now thanks to the success of Kalyana Vaibhogame.
Sharing his happiness with media, Naga Shaurya said he had predicted the film’s success right when the film’s director Nandini Reddy narrated him the script for the first time. Heaping praises on Nandini Reddy, Naga Shaurya said she made the film ten times better than what he had visualized.
The young hero also said his responsibility has increased further with the success of Kalyana Vaibhogame.
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1
- Popular actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora passes away
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu