Prior to the release of Kalyana Vaibhogame, young hero Naga Shaurya’s career was on a downhill with nearly four films failing to get profits for the makers and distributors. However, Naga Shaurya is a relieved man now thanks to the success of Kalyana Vaibhogame.
Sharing his happiness with media, Naga Shaurya said he had predicted the film’s success right when the film’s director Nandini Reddy narrated him the script for the first time. Heaping praises on Nandini Reddy, Naga Shaurya said she made the film ten times better than what he had visualized.
The young hero also said his responsibility has increased further with the success of Kalyana Vaibhogame.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry