Prior to the release of Kalyana Vaibhogame, young hero Naga Shaurya’s career was on a downhill with nearly four films failing to get profits for the makers and distributors. However, Naga Shaurya is a relieved man now thanks to the success of Kalyana Vaibhogame.
Sharing his happiness with media, Naga Shaurya said he had predicted the film’s success right when the film’s director Nandini Reddy narrated him the script for the first time. Heaping praises on Nandini Reddy, Naga Shaurya said she made the film ten times better than what he had visualized.
The young hero also said his responsibility has increased further with the success of Kalyana Vaibhogame.
- Will DJ teaser create any controversy?
- Winner to have top notch horse riding scenes
- Nara Rohith’s label releases Maa Abbayi’s audio
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
Articles that might interest you