Sreeram Chandra’s upcoming film Prema Geema Jantha Nai is in the last stages of shooting. Barbie is the lead actress and this is her debut film in Telugu. Except for three songs, the rest of the film has been completed. Subbu RV is making his debut as a director and Muddhala Bhaskar is producing the film under Shubham Creations banner. Talking about the film, Subbu RV said, “The film is about a guy who hates the concept of love and his opinion changes after he falls in love with a girl. We are exploring a new angle in love stories and I’m sure that film will impress everyone.” The rest of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by the end of May and these three songs will be shot in Vizag and Araku. Mani Sharma has scored the music and the audio will be released in June. The makers are planning to release the film in July
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you