Sreeram Chandra’s upcoming film Prema Geema Jantha Nai is in the last stages of shooting. Barbie is the lead actress and this is her debut film in Telugu. Except for three songs, the rest of the film has been completed. Subbu RV is making his debut as a director and Muddhala Bhaskar is producing the film under Shubham Creations banner. Talking about the film, Subbu RV said, “The film is about a guy who hates the concept of love and his opinion changes after he falls in love with a girl. We are exploring a new angle in love stories and I’m sure that film will impress everyone.” The rest of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up by the end of May and these three songs will be shot in Vizag and Araku. Mani Sharma has scored the music and the audio will be released in June. The makers are planning to release the film in July
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam