Easily one of the most eagerly awaited films of this season, Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has been confirmed for a grand release during the upcoming Dasara season. The film’s unit is yet to decide on the exact date.
Meanwhile, the video version of Premam’s super hit single Evare will be unveiled on August 29th as a special treat for fans on Nagarjuna’s birthday. On the other hand, the film’s audio album will be released on September 20 on the occassion of ANR’s birth anniversary.
Being directed by Chandoo Mondeti, Premam features Shruti Haasan and the two Premam girls Anupama Parameshwaran and Madonna Sebastian as the female leads. Suryadevara Naga Vamsi is producing this beautiful love story on Sithara Entertainments banner.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you