Young and poignant beauty Sai Pallavi of the cult romantic hit Premam fame has accumulated a solid fan base with just a couple of movies in Malayalam. The actress is currently acting in her third film, the Varun Tej-starrer Fidaa, under Sekhar Kammula’s direction.
Even though she hails from Tamil Nadu, Sai Pallavi is yet to act in a Tamil film. But gossipmongers in Kollywood have been abuzz already with reports of Sai Pallavi’s starry tantrums on sets. These rumours had it that the actress has been refusing to wear skimpy outfits and utter double entendres.
In her latest media interaction, Sai Pallavi refuted these rumours saying that no one has till date forced her to wear uncomfortable costumes or mouth dialogues which are filled with double meaning.
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
Articles that might interest you