Naga Chaitanya’s highly anticipated romantic drama, Premam, released last Friday and it has been declared a huge hit. The film’s collections are quite solid over the weekend and the numbers are expected to witness a drastic rise due to the upcoming holiday season in the two Telugu states.
In the US, Premam grossed a good amount on Sunday and crossed the half million mark. The film has now made $5,21,000 till date and at this pace, Premam will be entering the million dollar club by the end of this week.
Chay, Shruti Haasan and the other two girls Anupama and Madonna impressed everyone with their performances in this Chandoo Mondeti directorial.
Premiere (Thu) 75K
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you