Released in 2015, the sensational Malayali coming of age romantic drama, Premam, took the box-office by storm and went on to become an industry hit in those days. The film made its director Alphonse Putharen an incredible talent to watch out for.
Finally after more than 2 years, Alphonse is gearing up for his next film, this time in Tamil. Announcing the project in style, the director took to his Facebook and posted a cheeky casting call message in which he invited youngsters with singing cum acting talent.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you