Naga Chaitanya’s Premam became the talk of the town right from its day one. Sources close to us reveal that the makers are planning to release the film on the 12th of August and an official confirmation will soon be made.
Being the remake of such a huge hit, the expectations are huge for this film. Chandoo Mondeti is directing this flick which also has Madonna Sabastian and Anupama Parameswaran as the female leads.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe