If the ongoing buzz ends up becoming true, young Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi, who stole the hearts of movie lovers with her endearing act in the blockbuster Malayalam film Premam, is in consideration for the female lead’s role opposite Varun Tej in Sekhar Kammula’s direction.
Apart from her mesmerizing persona and decent acting prowess, Sai Pallavi is also known for her dancing skills. The Varun Tej-Sekhar Kammula project is touted to be a new age love story in typical Sekhar Kammula’s style. Dil Raju will be producing this film, which will be launched in the second half of this year.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?