If the ongoing buzz ends up becoming true, young Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi, who stole the hearts of movie lovers with her endearing act in the blockbuster Malayalam film Premam, is in consideration for the female lead’s role opposite Varun Tej in Sekhar Kammula’s direction.
Apart from her mesmerizing persona and decent acting prowess, Sai Pallavi is also known for her dancing skills. The Varun Tej-Sekhar Kammula project is touted to be a new age love story in typical Sekhar Kammula’s style. Dil Raju will be producing this film, which will be launched in the second half of this year.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
Articles that might interest you