All of just two films old, gorgeous young beauty Sai Pallavi has been a queen of hearts ever since her mesmerizing debut with the Malayalam cult campus drama, Premam. Now, Sai Pallavi has been awarded Kochi Times’ Most Desirable Woman 2016 title.
Speaking about the honor, the modest girl was unsure if she is the most desirable or deserving, but thanked the people who voted for her and even gave them the ‘Sweetest People’ award. Describing desirability, Sai Pallavi said it’s all about how one carries his or herself with self respect and confidence.
In Telugu, Sai Pallavi will soon be seen in Varun Tej’s Fidaa in Sekhar Kammula’s direction and Dil Raju’s production.
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you