All of just two films old, gorgeous young beauty Sai Pallavi has been a queen of hearts ever since her mesmerizing debut with the Malayalam cult campus drama, Premam. Now, Sai Pallavi has been awarded Kochi Times’ Most Desirable Woman 2016 title.
Speaking about the honor, the modest girl was unsure if she is the most desirable or deserving, but thanked the people who voted for her and even gave them the ‘Sweetest People’ award. Describing desirability, Sai Pallavi said it’s all about how one carries his or herself with self respect and confidence.
In Telugu, Sai Pallavi will soon be seen in Varun Tej’s Fidaa in Sekhar Kammula’s direction and Dil Raju’s production.
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick