Naga Chaitanya is a happy man finally. He was looking for that one big hit in his career and this has come in the form of Premam now. Latest update reveals that the film has opened to some highly positive reviews all over.
Chaitu’s performance, in particular, has been appreciated big time. The way he has showcased good variations in his role has been winning hearts all over.
Now that the Dussera season is on, the film will collect some very good revenue at the tickets windows in the coming days. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film has Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Modonna Sabastian as the female leads.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you