It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. Latest update reveals that the film will be launched on the 30th of November in Hyderabad.
Titled Majnu, the regular shooting will kick start from the 1st of December and the film will be out in March 2016. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you