It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. Latest update reveals that the film will be launched on the 30th of November in Hyderabad.
Titled Majnu, the regular shooting will kick start from the 1st of December and the film will be out in March 2016. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP