It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. Latest update reveals that the film will be launched on the 30th of November in Hyderabad.
Titled Majnu, the regular shooting will kick start from the 1st of December and the film will be out in March 2016. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you