According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam which will be titled Majnu. Chandu Mondeti who directed Karthikeya will be helming this remake, while the movie will be produced by S.Radhakrishna of Haarika and Hassine Creations.
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor