The audio album of Naga Chaitanya’s much anticipated coming of age romantic drama, Premam, was unveiled in Hyderabad last night. Speaking on the occasion, Nagarjuna said that Telugu audiences have always paved red carpet for love stories and that Premam will find its place among the classics like Devadasu and Geethanjali.
Nag went on to amuse his fans saying that he groomed his beard for Namo Venkatesaya after seeing Naga Chaitanya’s beard for one of his looks in the film. Akhil said that he felt his brother Chay is the best lover in the world after watching the trailer. Akhil further said that he cannot compete with his brother in love stories and that he will simply follow him.
Directed by Chandoo Mondeti and produced by Naga Vamsi, Premam is slated to hit the screens on October 7th. Shruti Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian play the female leads in this official remake of the Malayali cult hit movie.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you