The Naga Chaitanya starrer, Premam has opened to some strong reviews all over. With the word of mouth being strong the film will do decent business in the coming days as well.
The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2.4 crores in both the Telugu states after the first day of its release. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film is the remake of the cult malayalam classic Premam.
Naga Chaiatanya’s role in particular has been appreciated big time and is drawing huge crowds to theatres.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you