The Naga Chaitanya starrer, Premam has opened to some strong reviews all over. With the word of mouth being strong the film will do decent business in the coming days as well.
The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2.4 crores in both the Telugu states after the first day of its release. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film is the remake of the cult malayalam classic Premam.
Naga Chaiatanya’s role in particular has been appreciated big time and is drawing huge crowds to theatres.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked