Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has hit the bull’s eye and has been going great guns at the ticket window. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.6 crores till date in both the Telugu states.
The romantic entertainer is doing pretty well in the US too making it a runaway hit in the overseas market. Directed by Chandoo Monedti, this film has Anupama Parameswaran, Shruthi Haasan and Madonna Sabastian as the female leads.
As the holiday season has come to an end, it would be really interesting to see how this film fares from now on.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you