Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has hit the bull’s eye and has been going great guns at the ticket window. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.6 crores till date in both the Telugu states.
The romantic entertainer is doing pretty well in the US too making it a runaway hit in the overseas market. Directed by Chandoo Monedti, this film has Anupama Parameswaran, Shruthi Haasan and Madonna Sabastian as the female leads.
As the holiday season has come to an end, it would be really interesting to see how this film fares from now on.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you