Young Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming romantic drama, Premam, has completed most of its shooting part except for a couple of songs. We have already reported that the film’s unit has planned to can these two songs in the picturesque locales the Scandinavian country of Norway.
According to the latest update, Premam’s unit will leave for Norway on the 12th of this month and wrap up the songs schedule by the 20th. Talented Malayali music composers Gopi Sunder and Rajesh Murugesan are composing the soundtrack for Premam.
Chandoo Mondeti, who had earlier directed Nikhil’s Karthikeya, is directing Premam and Suryadevara Naga Vamsi is producing it. The film stars Shruti Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian as the female leads.
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you