Yesterday, the invitation card of Akhil’s engagement was all over the media. The date has been fixed and preparations have begun in full swing. The engagement will be held in the GVK household in Hyderabad and special wedding planners have been hired to make this private event a grand success.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna and Amala have started sending out invites to their close ones. Only a selected few have been invited by both the families who have decided to keep the ceremony very personal.
The wedding has been scheduled for 2017 after Akhil completes his second film.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release