Yaman, starring Bichagadu fame Vijay Antony and Mia George, is releasing in Telugu and Tamil on February 24th. The film’s trailer, which was released a couple of days ago, seems to be offering a riveting political thriller.
Interestingly, Yaman is hitting the screens just when the entire country is glued to the ongoing political conflict in Tamil Nadu, with Sasikala and O Panneerselvam battling with each other for CM’s chair.
Needless to say that this political turmoil has raised curiosity among audiences as they are curious to know what Vijay Antony has in store for them with his political thriller.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you