We are a passionate team who believe that movies are very much integrated into our culture and one of most important thing that we people miss in Europe apart from family and food. To bridge this gap and connect us back to our homeland, we are proud to announce that we have acquired the following movies distribution rights for Europe excluding UK.
1. “Yevadu” – Starring Ram Charan and Allu Arjun with Shruthi Hassan, Amy Jackson and Kajal Agarwal in the direction of Vamsi Paidipally with an anticipated release date in July 2013.
Believed to be one of the movie that’s going to set a new benchmark in Ram Charan’s career and mark off with a trendsetting screenplay/story telling from Vamsi Paidipally is gearing up to set the box office collections on fire.
2. “Atharintiki Daaredhi” (Working Title) – Starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan with Samantha, in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas with an anticipated release date in August 2013.
Do we know when will this magical JALSA combination(Pawan/Trivikram/DSP) especially with a family oriented subject comes around again? Definitely we don’t see it coming in near future.So let’s not miss this visual feast.
We wholeheartedly thank My3movies for their trust and support in providing us the opportunity to entertain the European audience with these 2 power packed movies. Also we extend our greetings and best wishes to our beloved directors Trivikram garu and Vamsi Paidipally garu.
If you want to be part of these lovely movies, the business is open for various locations across Europe including Ireland(excluding UK) and feel free to write/call us:
We would like to encourage as many movie enthusiasts as possible. Hence do not hesitate to contact us even for exhibiting in a single city, it need not always be for the whole country.
K.V.Durga Prasad @ +32 466065183
V.Vamsi Krishna @ +31 614026364
A.Pawan @ +31 685275002
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US