1. “Yevadu” – Starring Ram Charan and Allu Arjun with Shruthi Hassan, Amy Jackson and Kajal Agarwal in the direction of Vamsi Paidipalli.
Vamsi, who is sensible director for family entertaining movies, is associated with the talented Music Director Devi Sri Prasad. Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s looks along with Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s dances with the talented Shruthi Hassan, Amy Jackson and Heartthrob Kajal Agarwal’s performances and Dil Raju’s uncompromising production nature are some of the highlights of the movie
2. “Atharintiki Daredi” – Starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan with Samantha, in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas.
“Atharintiki Daredi”is touted to be the one of the most anticipated movie of 2013 in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas, who is known to provide fun filled with high energetic and unique dialogues in association with the most talented Music Director Devi Sri Prasad. Power star Pawan’s characterization, Trivikram’s comedy timing and trademark, beauty Samantha’s Power Performance and Bhogavalli Prasad’s high Production values are said to be the major highlights of the movie.
3. “Ramayya Vastavayya” – Starring Jr. NTR with Samantha and Shruthi Hassan in the direction of Harish Shankar anticipated release date of September 2013
‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ as the name predicts will be coming with a powerful stamina to satisfy the huge expectation of the audience in the direction of Harish Shankar in association with Music Director S S Thaman. Young Tiger Jr. NTR’s double energy levels with Beauty Samantha and talented Shruthi Hassan and Dil Raju’s uncompromising production nature are some of the highlights of the movie.
To be a part of this venture in your City, Please contact Rama on [+61] 468 488 550 or Satish on [+61] 433 024 666 OR email us [email protected]
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you