ATMUS Entertainment, leading distributor of Tamil movies in the USA is proud to announce that they have acquired the USA theatrical rights for 7 upcoming Tamil movies
1. Vanakkam Chennai – starring Siva, Santhanam, Priya Anand, directed by Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi and music by Anirudh Ravichander – Releasing October 11, 2013
2. Naiyaandi – starring Dhanush, Nazriya, directed by Sargunam and music by M Ghibran – Releasing October 11, 2013
3. All in All Azhaguraja – starring Karthi Sivakumar, Kajal Aggarwal, Santhanam, directed by M Rajesh and music by S Thaman – Releasing Diwali 2013
4. Endrendrum Punnagai – starring Jiiva, Trisha Krishnan, Santhanam, directed by Ahmed and music by Harris Jeyaraj – Releasing November 2013.
5. Biriyani – starring Karthi Sivakumar, Hansika Motwani, Premji Amaren, directed by Venkat Prabhu and music by Yuvan Shankar Raja – Releasing January 201
6. Veeram – starring ‘Thala’ Ajith Kumar, Tamannah, Santhanam, directed by Siva, music by Devi Sri Prasad – Releasing January 2014
7. Jilla – starring ‘Ilayathalapathy’ Vijay, Mohan Lal, Kajal Aggarwal, directed by Nesan, music by D Imman – Releasing February 2014
ATMUS Entertainment thanks United India Exporters in Chennai, who has the overseas rights for all these movies for giving ATMUS the opportunity to take it for USA and establish a long term relationship for acquiring rights for United India Exporters Overseas movies in the USA territory.
AZ India Media is joining hands with ATMUS in releasing the above movies all over USA.
ATMUS has opened business for Vanakkam Chennai (October 11, 2013 release), Naiyaandi (October 11, 2013 release) and All in All Azhaguraja (Diwali 2013 release) for all areas within the USA. Interested exhibitors can contact ATMUS at email@example.com or 872-22-ATMUS (872-222-8687).
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor