Balakrishna Aides 10 Year Old Cancer Patient
Natasimha Nandamuri Balakrishna who is presently working for his milestone 100th project Gautamiputra Satakarni is known for his kind heart nature. The actor is inspiring his co-stars, fans and the society to lend their support for needy people. Coming to the actual point, Balakrishna read news about 10 years old girl named Ankita from Kalugu, Anantapur district suffering from cancer.
Since the poor family couldn’t afford the medical expenses, Balakrishna came into their aide and has promised them to take care of treatment and other expenses. Ankita is admitted in a hospital for treatment and Balakrishna is looking after all the medical expenses. Balakrishna said no family should suffer from cancer due to lack of money for treatment.
As we all know, Balakrishna is serving cancer patients through his father late Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao initiated Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital as a Non Profit Organization with help from various doctors and sponsors. Balakrishna recently met Telugu NRIs in USA to collect funds for the hospital.
We must appreciate and support Balakrishna for his charity acts.
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- Manikarnika team’s tribute to Jhansi Lakshmibai on 189th birth anniv
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?