North Brunswick, NJ, USA: BlueSky cinemas, USA based Overseas distributor for South Indian movies entered into a land mark deal with Producer Dil Raju. Under this deal which is supposed to be a one of the biggest deal in Tollywood for overseas rights as of now, BlueSky has acquired theatrical screening rights of Sri Venkateswara Creations banner’s five following upcoming movies:
1. Duvvada Jagannadham — Allu Arjun, Pooja Hedge and Harish Shankar
2. Fidha — Shekar Kammula, Varun Tej & Sai Pallavi (Malayalam all-time hit Premam fame)
3. Nenu Local — Nani, Keerthi Suresh (Nenu Shailaja fame) in lead role
4. Satamanam Bhavati — Sharwanand and Anupama Parameswaran in lead role
5. Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends – Herbah Patel in lead role
In a statement issued by BlueSky they said, “They are excited about this deal. All the movies are content and entertainment based and expected to do well in the growing overseas market. Also thanked Producer Dil Raju garu and Co-Producer Sirish garu for trusting BlueSky and giving this great opportunity to them under very tough competition”.
All movies are scheduled to release in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and Summer 2017.
About BlueSky Cinemas (www.blueskycinemas.com ): Since 2009, starting from Rajamouli’s Magadheera to recent Baahubali-The Beginning and latest A…Aa, BlueSky distributed several millions of worth movies in the overseas market. It has become Producers choice for overseas Minimum Guarantee deals and distribution deals in last couple of years. BlueSky has become a trend setter in overseas distribution market with Magadheera about 7 years ago and with Baahubali-The Beginning in 2015 and with current deal in 2016. BlueSky released/distributed more than 50+ movies in last 7 years in overseas and counting on.
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
Articles that might interest you