This year’s most awaited film, Mahesh Babu – Puri Jagannadh’s “Business Man” is gearing up for an enormous release worldwide on13th of January amidst great hype.
Business man is releasing with English subtitles in overseas in as many as 110 Centers in USA and Canada alone. Hari Venkateswara pictures is very happy to announce that the film is going to be premiered on 12th of January in almost all centers in overseas.
Online booking for Big Cinemas, Cinemark, Rave motion pictures and regal cinemas will be opened from Wednesday onwards. Bookings have already been opened at all other locations. Please contact the local exhibitors for more information on schedules and tickets.
The film completed its censor last week and is carrying a positive report. Puri Jagannadh stated to press that the release date of the movie has been moved to 13th considering the long weekend in USA and also the tremendous following of Mahesh Babu in overseas.
Hari Venkateswara pictures sincerely thanks the producer of the movie RR Venkat, Director Puri Jagannadh, Hero Mahesh Babu on this occasion and wishes them all good luck.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam