The response for the audio of “Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam”, released recently, has been very good and now the unit is planning to release the film grandly on April 14th. Manchu Vishnu and Raj Tarun play the leads in this movie. Sonarika and Hebah Patel will be seen opposite them.
This film, directed by G.Nageswara Reddy, will be a laugh-riot. Rajendra Prasad plays another key role in the movie and his comedy will sure leave the audiences in splits.
Ramabrahmam Sunkara is producing the film under A.K.Entertainments banner and ATV Anil Sunkara is presenting it. Sai Karthik is the music composer.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise