Ram Charan’s “GOVINDUDU ANDARIVADELE” running successfully and completed its 1st week successful run by collecting $674,301 ($623K reported) at the USA box office. GAV is the highest grosser in Ram Charan’s movies in overseas and in India it entered in to top 5 1st week records. CineGalaxy, overseas distributor has reduced 2nd week ticket prices to $10 to encourage movie lovers and family audiences to watch the movie in theaters and to avoid watching pirated version at their homes. Most the theaters across the USA has kept $10 except few locations.
- Ram Charan to endorse a mobile brand
- Date locked for Kaala’s pre-release event
- YVS Chowdary’s next to feature an all new cast
- Bengaluru beauty’s role in Ram’s HGPK revealed
- Will Balayya team up with Puri Jagannadh?