Ram Charan’s “GOVINDUDU ANDARIVADELE” running successfully and completed its 1st week successful run by collecting $674,301 ($623K reported) at the USA box office. GAV is the highest grosser in Ram Charan’s movies in overseas and in India it entered in to top 5 1st week records. CineGalaxy, overseas distributor has reduced 2nd week ticket prices to $10 to encourage movie lovers and family audiences to watch the movie in theaters and to avoid watching pirated version at their homes. Most the theaters across the USA has kept $10 except few locations.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you