Ram Charan’s “Govindudu Andarivadele” continuing its steady collections on weekdays in overseas as well in India in this festive season. In USA, movie released early weekday (Tuesday) and witnessed good premiere collections. Collections are steady on Wednesday too and theaters witnessed 70% seating full across the USA in major cities and decent turnout in smaller cities.
On Wednesday, GAV collected around $90,000 including non-reported rentrak grosses. 1st day collections are around $300,000 including premieres and non-reported rentrak collections. Positive word of mouth spreading and will bring more family audiences to the theaters over the weekend and GAV can turn out to be the biggest grosser for Ram Charan in overseas.
Weekly Schedules available at www.cinegalaxy.net
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you