Bangalore, March 18th 2016: As a part of its ‘Walk for Public Transport’ initiative, YatraGenie Services Pvt Ltd, a hyper market place for bus, cab and hotel bookings, will be hosting a short film competition on ‘ I pledge to use public transport’.
The contest is open to all and the submission of entries starts on the 18th of March and continues till the 17th of April 2016. The short film entries can be based on the theme of vehicle pollution, future of public transport or impact of increase in traffic and the number of vehicles. The winner of the contest will win a prize money of Rs 1 Lakh and runner will win Rs.50,000.
Submit your Google Drive video links to firstname.lastname@example.org along with NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS with Email Heading as YATRAGENIE SHORT FILM SUBMISSION.
Content shouldn’t be uploaded on any digital platforms (YouTube, Dailymotions or any such) and has to be sent through mail (Google drive or WeTransfer files) with their details attached in the mail.
Video Submission procedure :
1. Upload your short film to your Google drive account.
2. Get the sharable link of the Uploaded short film video.
3. Email us the video link along with your details.
4. For more clarification please watch this video : https://goo.gl/oPWgw0
The films shall not be more than 5 minutes, including the beginning and end credits. The minimum length should be 60 seconds including credits. The entries can be of any genre that features elements of documentary, drama, horror, musical, sci-fi, etc. Entries may be live-action, animation or a combination of both.
Each film may only be submitted once. Entrants may submit multiple entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.
All entries should be submitted by Sunday, 17 April 2016. The winner of the contest will be given a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000/- . The runner up will be awarded Rs 50,000/-
The films will also be judged on the concept of Best Director , Best Concept and people’s choice category that will be awarded a prize money of Rs 25,000/- respectively.
For any queries, participants can write to email@example.com – we are here to help.
For more details call : 8147003862
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?