1. The Indian Independence Day and republic day
2. Formation day of the two Telugu States.
Birthdays and cultural and religious festivals will not be celebrated because they have all been exploited for political gains instead of the original purpose of national integrity. This is the policy of Jana Sena out of immense respect for our culture and the multi-religious fabric of Bharath nation.
Pawan Kalyan is completely committed to create new political leaders and a political force against all odds to bring in a grass root revolution in the society. That is why he is going slow and strong. Jana Sena is a serious political party with a long-term goal not for temporary electoral gains but socio-political aims.
Jana Sena has started recruiting several thousands of party members with careful scrutiny and started off training them extensively to build a social army.
- GPSK to release in Tamil
- Nag’s condition to distributors
- Ninnu Kori’s promotional song to be out soon, teaser today
- Mahesh’s Spyder gets a wrap up date
- Kalyan Krishna has presented me in a new way – Chay
Articles that might interest you