Jr NTR visited NTR Ghat today morning, to pay his respects to his grandfather Sri Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu. The actor visited the Ghat along with director Koratala Shiva and Mythri Movies producers Yalamanchili Ravi and Mohan CVM.
As NTR will be in Chennai for the shooting of “Janatha Garage” on the 28th of May, which is the birth anniversary of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu, he went to NTR Ghat to pay his respects today.
The unit of “Janatha Garage” has already left for Chennai and this new schedule will begin tomorrow.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you