Jr NTR visited NTR Ghat today morning, to pay his respects to his grandfather Sri Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu. The actor visited the Ghat along with director Koratala Shiva and Mythri Movies producers Yalamanchili Ravi and Mohan CVM.
As NTR will be in Chennai for the shooting of “Janatha Garage” on the 28th of May, which is the birth anniversary of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu, he went to NTR Ghat to pay his respects today.
The unit of “Janatha Garage” has already left for Chennai and this new schedule will begin tomorrow.
- Popular comedienne clarifies on turning heroine
- Vinayak confirms his next
- Manchu Manoj joins 1 million club on Twitter
- Mega plans under way for PSPK25 overseas release
- Stylish look of Chay from Savyasachi to be out soon