90% of the business has already been closed within 48 hours of announcement .
People from different areas in Overseas are showing huge interest to buy the rights for areas and seem to be confident of scoring a hit.
Touted to be a war drama set to entertain, the flick is a directorial venture of successful director Krish. The movie has been produced by successful film house First Frame Entertainment.
Director Krish, who made his directorial debut in 2008 with ‘Gamyam’ has time and again proved that he can successfully helm different kinds of critically acclaimed films.
‘Kanche’ will definitely prove to be another value addition to his profile
Absolute Telugu Cinemas is very confident to score it big in their debut venture.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you