90% of the business has already been closed within 48 hours of announcement .
People from different areas in Overseas are showing huge interest to buy the rights for areas and seem to be confident of scoring a hit.
Touted to be a war drama set to entertain, the flick is a directorial venture of successful director Krish. The movie has been produced by successful film house First Frame Entertainment.
Director Krish, who made his directorial debut in 2008 with ‘Gamyam’ has time and again proved that he can successfully helm different kinds of critically acclaimed films.
‘Kanche’ will definitely prove to be another value addition to his profile
Absolute Telugu Cinemas is very confident to score it big in their debut venture.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23