Looks like the festive season hasn’t come to an end yet. There are back to back releases at the box office and as always Telugu audience have proved that a movie with good content is welcomed whole heartedly.
Khalaavathi is having a strong run at the box office inspite of being a dubbed film. The movie opened to packed houses today and the first day collections are way too higher when compared its prequel Chandrakala. Trade experts predict that this movie will be a money spinner at the box office.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you