Looks like the festive season hasn’t come to an end yet. There are back to back releases at the box office and as always Telugu audience have proved that a movie with good content is welcomed whole heartedly.
Khalaavathi is having a strong run at the box office inspite of being a dubbed film. The movie opened to packed houses today and the first day collections are way too higher when compared its prequel Chandrakala. Trade experts predict that this movie will be a money spinner at the box office.
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?